(1) The vehicle is driven & tested (including test drive outside the workshop) repaired and stored at the sole risk. Responsibility of the customer. In cash of any damage to the vehicle due to an accident, at the time of driving, testing, repairing of storing (inside or outside the workshop) I authorized ZD Auto Link to carry out the repairs indicated on the reverse side using necessary material
(2) We ZD Auto Link take responsible car of customer’s vehicle at all the time while the vehicle is at our service station. However the dealer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the vehicle witch is beyond the reasonable control of the workshop like fire, theft, accident, riot, flood or any other such causes
(3) A trained staff member of the service station may operation the vehicle for the purposes of repairing, resting, inspection or delivery at customer’s risk. During the process in cash of any damage to the vehicle the repair shall be carried out under the insurance of the vehicle.
(4) customer are requested to remove all personal belongings (viz, items like CDs, mobile phone, key chain, pen drive, etc.) or any other valuable items from the vehicle before handing over for repair as, the workshop shall not take responsibility for any loss /claim in future.
(5) It may not be possible to observe and document all scratches, dent and damage at the time of acceptance of the vehicle. If some are noticed during repairs, the remarks of the person accepting the vehicle shall be final and binding on the customer.
(6) Repair estimate may be provided on the repair request provided by the customer and as per the initial inspection of vehicle, however, supplementary estimation may be provided for additional job/ parts required witch in the opinion of the workshop is essential to effectively complete the initially assessed.
(7) The customer shall agree to take the delivery of the vehicle within 48 hours of advising regarding the completion of work. In the event of delay customer shall have no objection in the workshop levying INR 300 as storage charges (Rupees three hundred) per day along with additional charges for repair, spare parts cost etc. If any
(8) Customer shell under take to make payment of all charges before taking delivery of the terms of payments are cash/credit card/demand draft in favour of the ZD Auto Link. In the event of non-settlement of bills beyond a period of 7 (seven) days, the dealer may levy charges with an interest of 18 % per annum on the outstanding bill amount.
(9) The workshop may demand for an advance payment of 50 % of the total estimated cost of major repair (excluding warranty repair, if any) whether under insurance claim or otherwise.
(10) Customer shall undertake to pay an estimation charges of INR 3000 or 10 % of the estimation labour charges whichever is higher if the repair job is not entrusted to the workshop after obtaining the estimate.
(11) Salvage of accident vehicle must be lifted by customer along with the vehicle. Salvage /old parts not claimed at the time of delivery will be disposed of by the workshop as scrap
(12) Any dispute and differences arising from the work order shall be settled by mutual discussion. In cash if any disputes are not amicably settled, such dispute shall be subjected to exclusively jurisdiction of courts in city of the service station.